10 Apr 2013

I'm in Pick Me Up!




Some exciting news to announce, I'm going to be in this year's Pick Me Up with the Puck Collective! Woo! Pick Me Up is an contemporary graphic arts festival celebrating illustration, graphics and design that takes place in Somerset House, London, every year.  

I am currently a member of the Puck Collective and we will be creating a temporary tattoo parlour called Puckleduster. 

In the tattoo parlour you can check out the flash sheets produced by the collective as well as myself, choose your favourite and get it inked on your skin! Collective members will also be on site to design a tattoo of whatever you're after. Cover yourself! Get a full sleeve! Be a pirate, a hell's angel or a felon! Here at Puckleduster, everyone is welcome.

We will be selling exclusive prints, t shirts and tote bags, along with jewellery, badges, zines and all sorts of lovely things!

There will lots more going on including a Puck Drawing Club! 

Here's a sneak peek at one of the designs I've created and I will be revealing more over the next few days.




If you would like to attend Pick Me Up, you can buy tickets for the event here. I will be at Pick Me Up on the 20th April, so pop by and say hello and maybe I can design you a tattoo! :)

No comments: