8 Jun 2009

Front Page Stunner!






Hey everybody, I just thought I would show you that my "Night Police" image has been put on the front of the Westminster illustration 2009 catalogue, yay! I've posted a few sneeky shots of some more work featured in the catalogue but if you wanna see the rest and you have to pick up your own copy and you can do that by coming to the degree show at P3, Baker St, London! You can see my work in the flesh as well meet me and my other very talented collegues! The private view is this Thursday from 5.30 to 9pm and the exhibition continues until Sunday, I hope you make it. :)
You can visit the website for the exhibition here, where my image has also been used on the front cover:

www.wminillustration.co.uk

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! Really nice work.

Emma Cowley said...

You're work looks really good on the front page Che! Congratulations! xxx

● Sandra Dieckmann Illustration ● said...

Hey hey hey ;-)
Thank you...
Front page stunner indeed... I have one of those...really like it and my friends did too ;-)